Friday, May 1, 2009

Coming U.P....

I feel very sad, when good movies go unnoticed. The list of such movies is huge. I feel sad for the director, producer, story writer and the ARTISTs (Any One who has seen HAASIL will know why artist is in capitals :) ).. The big question here is, what is the definition of a good movie? Well, I do not intend to answer that as I feel it is not possible. Interests and likings vary. What one person likes, other may not like and vice versa.

I got tempted to write this blog after watching the masterpiece of indian cinema “HAASIL” by Tigmanshu Dhulia... This flick based on the student politics in UP has been immortalized by stunning performances from Gauri Shankar (Ashutosh Rana) and Ranvijay Singh (Irfan Khan). Every single character picked in the movie has made a profound impact. But the movie truly belongs to Irfan Khan. His effortless dialog delivery and his involvement in the character is amazingly fascinating. The movie does make you laugh at times, though comedy is not intended, only because of the reality in the characters portrayed.

The dialogs customized to suit the UP lingo are extremely hilarious and mind boggling. I am extremely excited to be spending my next two years in Lucknow the capital city of UP. Looking forward to hearing a lot of lucknowi and shooting my by hearted Haasil dialogs in style.... :) .
HUMEN JANNTE HO KI NAHIN BEY......

5 comments:

  1. haha..nice topic to write on. Probably when you cannot think of any other topic you can keep picking one such favourite movie of ours and do justice to good content. :)
    ---Alvida dost :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post dude !! Even I liked that movie HAASIL very much ...

    Never ever heard bad abt this movie from n e one. I don't know how it cud miss the attention. May be becoz of the dirty politics in Bollywood Camp.

    BTW, I like ur posts. In fact u r the first person whose blog I am following. I wud say, keep writing stuff regularly. Good Job !!!

    And, Yep Congrats for IIM.

    ReplyDelete
  3. its one of the favorites movie of mine also , i do like Sarfarosh as you , its good that you are interested in Sports and you play it by your wish, but i am sorry to differ you , you have written that people often dont take it seriously , actually people like me dont get time to play because for them it just a dream i know it can be start anywhere from a street also but again you have to give time to it , there are so many people who want to play but the necessatiy of life like roti , kapda , aur makan and study dont allow them to do that , well i am inspired by you that you have cleared IIM with the job , i want to more about you how you have prepared your self for the exam along with the job , i have done my entire schooling and BCA along with job till the time i have dont more then 100 types of job which include from tea stall to an IT company, and now i am in bangalore working , my situation was not like you , but anyways can you please suggest me how you have prepared for CAT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dude!! I agree with you about your point about time constraint and other responsibilities. Life is all about prioritizing the things and things that you talked about really come first.

    On the CAT front, I would say it is very important that you access yourself first and you also should be very clear about what it takes to clear it. And based upon that you should decide how much effort you need to put. Some general things, Join the test series from any institute, (TIME) ... do a lot of reading on various topics, and enjoy the preparation :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks dude , by the way i can see you have removed the "Single Status" from your profile , whats that hmmmmm :)

    ReplyDelete